Superfoods Raw Chocolate Zero Sugar
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CHOCOLATE BAR.
We’re raising the BAR and taking CHOCOLATE to a whole NEW LEVEL!
The Superfoods raw, fine, artisanal, alchemical, SUPERFOOD & SUPER-HERB Chocolate Bar is in the melting pot!
Raw Chocolate (known as Cacao) has been revered by ancient traditions for centuries because its purpose was well known and understood: RAW CACAO IS a CARRIER OF MEDICINE. Chocolate dilates the cells acting as an express delivery system, driving nutrition deep into the body. The ancients therefore used to make a chocolate drink consisting of cacao combined with a variety of different medicinal foods and herbs in order to drive the goodness of these botanicals deeper into the body.
So yes, the challenge in today’s world is that ‘normal’ chocolate drives refined white sugar, trans fats, and dairy into the cells (known allergens and carcinogens).
KEEPING IT RAW
Our raw Cacao is unroasted and cold processed to ensure that nutrients are not destroyed by the heating process.
Furthermore, it is stone ground and tempered below 47 degrees celcius in order to preserve its raw integrity.
Here is the shortest summarised description of the SUPERFOODS and TONIC SUPER-HERBS that have been slowly stone-ground into the chocolate bars and some of their benefits!
CACAO is a CARRIER of MEDICINE and was referred to by the ancients as ‘The Food of the Gods’:
• heart-supporting magnesium
• mood enhancing effects
• anti-aging antioxidants
Among the earliest known foods, Native Americans saw it as an integral food and used it to make medicinal tea. Rich in protein as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc.
• natural low GI sweetness
• balancing blood sugar
From the Andean valleys of Peru comes a fruit known as as the ‘Gold of the Incas’ revered by the ancient Incas for its delicious flavour and nutritional density.
• low-glycemic sweetness
• oxygenation of the blood
As an ancient, highly revered food, hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids and are considered to be a complete protein food and supports:
• immune system support
• digestive & colon health
African superfruit, exceptionally rich in antioxidants & essential minerals and has been used medicinally by traditional cultures for centuries.
• cholesterol reducing fibre
• alkalising minerals for correct body pH
Ancient Peruvian power food of warriors!
The highest altitude grown food in the world, grown in soils extremely rich in minerals, providing an amazing array of trace minerals and health benefits, including:
• increased energy, endurance & strength
• adaptogenic hormone balancer
• enhanced libido & fertility
Wheatgrass & Barleygrass:
The most powerful source of alkalising minerals.
• Chlorophyll-rich and mineral dense
Known as the “miracle tree” Moringa is a nutrition powerhouse and amongst the most nutrient dense botanicals on earth.
• over 92 verifiable cell-ready nutrients
This blue-green algae is one of the most complete sources of nutrition on earth through its ability to convert sun energy into protein rich chlorophyll.
• Contains B vitamins for higher energy levels
• Supports cleansing & detoxification
Traditionally used medicinal herbs known to be adaptogens can restore the body to balance better than any medicine, because they target and strengthen the whole body.
Tonic herbal adaptogens are non-specific, because they balance and tone (quite different from boosting or suppressing) a wide range of different biological functions all at once.
Prized for centuries because of its ability to prevent premature ageing and enhance longevity and youthfulness.
• Tonifies and energises the skeletal system, the muscular system and the nervous system
• Source of MAO inhibitors, which allow the brain to maintain high levels of feel-good chemicals
Used in Ayurveda to treat nervous system disorders, low sex drive and infertility.
• Most known for powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-dopa , required for proper functioning of the brain
The most revered herbal mushroom in Asia for over two thousand years
• anti-stress herb, known to ease tension, elevate the spirit and promote peace of mind
• anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties
Revered by Amazonian herbalists to support indications of allergies, liver problems, candida and yeast infections.
• Powerful anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, which makes it a perfect herb for cleaning parasites and candida
Siberian King of the Medicinal Mushrooms
• Asian herbalists believe that Siberian Chaga preserves youthfulness and promotes health and longevity
• contains the highest amounts of anti-tumour, cancer-fighting compounds of any herb
Cinnamon & Vanilla
Blood sugar balancing, antioxidant activity & anti-Inflammation abilities
Lecithin is a necessary component of every cell in the human body. Considered a keystone in the construction of cells, lecithin prevents the hardening of cell membranes.
Lecithin has shown, in addition to the heart, circulatory and metabolic benefits, a tendency to aid the brain in memory and learning.
The sunflower lecithin we use is certified non-GMO.